Thursday 21 October 2021

Are all volcanoes the same? - part 2

(This post has been updated 

Hello my name is George, I go to Owairaka District School. We have been studying about volcanoes and whether they are different or not. In this slide you will learn about the different types of volcanoes. I have enjoyed this type of learning because it made me think about  the different volcanoes near my home and what type they are. From the information on this slide what type of volcano do you think is the best? How many volcanoes in Auckland can you name?

Here's the slide. 




Blog ya later, George. 

2 comments:

  1. KIa Ora George, good work on your volcano slides. I agree that a cinder cone volcanoes are less harmful. How many of the volcanoes in Auckland are cinder cones?
    Keep up your great learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora George. Thank you for getting your learning up on your blog. I can see you have done quite a bit of research and now have a good understanding about the different types of volcanoes. I wonder if you could think about making your learning more exciting to look at? Maybe adding a picture or changing the font of your text. This will certainly help. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete